Inkjet Sublimation Ink for Epson Stylus Pro 9880 7880 4880 Printer Inks
*** Features of FullColor Sublimation Ink
1. Imported raw materials, scientific formula manufacturers ;
2. Fine particles, Good fluency and No clog nozzle. The average particle diameter is 0.5um ;
3. High resolution and transfer rate, easy to handle.
4. Good scratch resistance and washing resistance.
5. Environment-friendly prescription, no risk to human health.
6. 15 meters continuous printing without stopping.
7. Little ink consumption, 15ml ink can print 1 sq.m .
*** Use Method of FullColor Sublimation Ink
1) The first part is very simple and resembles exactly to normal process of digital printing .
Precisely in the same manner, we print the artwork (as mirror image) on the sublimation
transfer paper using sublimation ink .
2) Put the printed paper on substrates ,such as polyester and nylon fabric .
After digital printing, put the printed paper on the surface of the substrates , and with printed
surface facing downwards on the surface of substrates.
3) Put both the paper and substrates on the heat press.
And heat ,time and pressure is applied using a heat press. The ink sublimates i.e. converts to
gaseous form and gets deposited "into" the surface, thus transferring image.
4) Finally ,take out paper and fabric from heat press ,the final product will be born .
|Product Name||Sublimation Ink|
|Compatible||Epson Stylus 9880 7880 4880 9800 7800 4800 9880C 7880C 4880C|
|Available Color||PK, C, M, Y, LC, LM, LK, MK|
|Shelf Life||12 month|
|Printing Type||Transfer Printing|
|Package||1L/bottle, 5L, 20L|
|Certificates||REACH of MSDS|
Sublimation Ink Test Report
a.Properties: Physical and Chemical Data
|Surface Tension||Conductivity |
|Salt Content(%)||Solubility |